Lecturer – Massey University
Role within COER
Project Facilitator/Manager (Human Resources)
Telephone Number +64 274 407 337
- New Zealand Registered Comprehensive Nurse (NZRN Comp.) Manukau Institute of Technology, 1984
- Diploma in Nursing Manukau Institute of Technology, 1984
- Bachelor of Arts (Soc Sci) Massey University, 2001
- Evaluator – New Zealand Business Excellence Awards and New Zealand Health Innovation Awards New Zealand Business Excellence Foundation, 2002
Areas of expertise
Business excellence, TQM, Quality Management, Performance Management, Corporate (and Personal) Image and Reputation, Training and Facilitation, and Leadership Development.
Human resource practices (e.g. reward and recognition), business excellence, image and reputation, and leadership
- Training and working as a Registered Nurse (predominantly in intensive care and accident and emergency departments);
- Being an internal business consultant in a large health care organisation;
- Working as a business consultant to a wide variety of clients throughout New Zealand; and
- Playing a key role in the establishment and management of a 28 million dollar insurance business.
My interests outside of work include looking after all my animals (cats, birds, sheep and fish), keeping my half-acre garden weed free!!!, and reading historical novels.