Role within COER
PhD research candidate
- B. Eng. (Hons) (Mechanical – Industrial), Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, 2002
- M. Sc. (Industrial and Systems Engineering), Universiti Putra Malaysia, 2006
- Registered Engineer, Boards of Engineers, Malaysia Member, New Zealand Organisation for Quality (NZOQ)
Areas of expertise
Integrated Management Systems, Industrial Engineering, Total Quality Management, Business/Organisational Excellence
Business/Organisational Excellence, Integrated Management Systems, Industrial Engineering
- 2002-2003: Executive, Total Quality Management, UMW Toyota Motor Sdn. Bhd., Selangor, Malaysia (manage, promote and provide internal consultation on the implementation of TQM initiatives)
- 2003-2006: Tutor, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM), Johor, Malaysia
- 2006: Supervised industrial project on reducing appearance defects of ‘Air Laid (AL) Bow Tie’ at Kimberly Clark Sdn. Bhd., Johor, Malaysia
- 2006: Appointed as a Lecturer at the Department of Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Musli Mohammad, Mohd Rasid Osman, Rosnah Mohd Yusuff and Napsiah Ismail (2005). Strategies and Critical Success Factors for Integrated Management System Implementation, Proceedings of the 35th International Conference on Computers and Industrial Engineering, Vol. 2, pp. 1391- 1396, Istanbul: Istanbul Technical University
- Musli Mohammad, Mohd Rasid Osman, Rosnah Mohd Yusuff and Napsiah Ismail (2006). Strategies for Implementing Integrated Management System: The Experiences of Three Malaysian Manufacturing Companies, Proceedings of the 11th World Congress for Total Quality Management, Wellington: Centre for Organisational Excellence Research.
- Musli Mohammad, Mohd Rasid Osman, Rosnah Mohd Yusuff and Napsiah Ismail (2007). Integrated Management System Implementation in Malaysian Manufacturing Companies: Survey Results, Proceedings of the 2nd International Engineering Convention, pp. 554-566, Jeddah: Federation of Engineering Institutions of Islamic Countries.
- Musli Mohammad, Mohd Rasid Osman, Rosnah Mohd Yusuff and Napsiah Ismail (2007). Critical Success Factors for Implementing Integrated Management System (IMS): Survey and Case Studies Results, Proceedings of the 3rd World Engineering Congress, pp. 17-24, Penang: The Institution of Engineers Malaysia.
Watching TV, reading, walking, and spending time with my children